GENERAL SERVICE AGREEMENT
THIS GENERAL SERVICE AGREEMENT (the “Agreement”) BETWEEN Client
– AND –
718 Myrtle Avenue, El Paso, TX 79901
- The Client is of the opinion that the TrafficTickets915 has the necessary qualifications, experience
andabilities to provide services to the Client.
- The TrafficTickets915 is agreeable to providing such services to the Client on the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
IN CONSIDERATION OF the matters described above and of the mutual benefits and obligations set forth in this Agreement, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, the Client and the TrafficTickets915 (individually the “Party” and collectively the “Parties” to this Agreement) agree as follows:
- The Client agrees to engage the TrafficTickets915 to provide the Client with the following services (the “Services”):
Represent client in El Paso Municipal Court and/or Justice of the
Term of Agreement
- The term of this Agreement (the “Term”) will begin on the date of this Agreement and will remain in full force and effect for 12 months, subject to earlier termination as provided in this Agreement. The Term of this Agreement may be extended with the written consent of the Parties.
- In the event that the Client wishes to terminate this Agreement prior to the expiration of 12 months,
clientmust notify TrafficTickets915, in writing at least 30 days prior to payment, of his/her intent to terminate the Agreement. A penalty of $75 will be assessed at the time of cancellation.
- The TrafficTickets915 will charge the Client for the Services at the rate of $19.99 per month (the “Compensation”).
- The Client will be invoiced every month.
- Invoices submitted by the TrafficTickets915 to the Client are due upon receipt.
- The TrafficTickets915 will not be reimbursed for any expenses incurred in connection with providing the Services of this Agreement.
Penalties for Late Payment
- Any late payments will trigger a fee of 25.00% per month on the amount still owing.
- Confidential information (the “Confidential Information”) refers to any data or information relating to the Client, whether business or personal, which would reasonably be considered to be private or proprietary to the Client and that is not generally known and where the release of that Confidential Information could reasonably be expected to cause harm to the Client.
- The TrafficTickets915 agrees that they will not disclose, divulge, reveal, report or use, for any purpose, any confidential information which the TrafficTickets915 has obtained, except as authorized by the Client or as required by law. The obligations of confidentiality will apply during the term of this Agreement and will survive indefinitely upon termination of this Agreement.
- All written and oral information and material disclosed or provided by the Client to the TrafficTickets915 under this Agreement is Confidential Information regardless of whether it was provided before or after the date of this Agreement or how it was provided to the TrafficTickets915.
- Services may include the use of a Client Portal, mobile application, or other technology owned and operated by the TrafficTickets915. Client agrees not to share his/her login information with others.
Clientwill hold TrafficTickets915 harmless for damages resulting from Client’sdisclosure of such information to a third party.
Return of Property
- Upon the expiration or termination of this Agreement, the TrafficTickets915 will return to the Client any property, documentation, records, or Confidential Information which is the property of the Client.
- All notices, requests, demands or other communications required or permitted by the terms of this Agreement will be given in writing and delivered to the Parties via email.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the TrafficTickets915, and its respective affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and permitted successors and assigns against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, penalties, punitive damages, expenses, reasonable legal fees and costs of any kind or amount whatsoever, which result from or arise out of any act or omission of the indemnifying party, its respective affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and permitted successors and assigns that occurs in connection with this Agreement. This indemnification will survive the termination of this Agreement.
- Client agrees to keep a credit or debit card on file with TrafficTickets915. Client authorizes TrafficTickets915 to charge
monthlyfee on the same date, every month, for the 12 month period. Updating payment information is the sole responsibility of the client. Failure to timely update payment information will result in the 25% penalty.
- Services do not include legal representation for a citation received in the following jurisdictions: Socorro Municipal, Anthony Municipal, Justice of the Peace Pct. 1, 2, 4, 6-1, 6-2, 7 or any other courts except for the El Paso Municipal Court and Justice of the Peace 3.
- TrafficTickets915 offers no guarantee of success.
Clientmay still be liable for fines, fees, or other punishment as a result of Client’straffic ticket. Client’s membership fee only covers representation in court by a TrafficTicket915 attorney. The membership fee does not include other costs associated with representation, including but not limited to, court costs, driver’s license suspension or reinstatement costs, surcharges, restitution, insurance premium costs, fines, costs of classes or community service.
Modification of Agreement
- Any amendment or modification of this Agreement will only be binding if evidenced in writing signed by each Party or an authorized representative of each Party.
- It is agreed that there is no representation, warranty, collateral agreement or condition affecting this Agreement except as expressly provided in this Agreement.
- This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas.
- In the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, all other provisions will nevertheless continue to be valid and enforceable with the invalid or unenforceable parts severed from the remainder of this Agreement.
- The waiver by either Party of a breach, default, delay or omission of any of the provisions of this Agreement by the other Party will not be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or other provisions.